REBIRTH---Placenta Included

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  ---Chat  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

may as well use this as the test post in this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
me1
Anonymous

may as well use this as the test post in this forum Empty
PostSubject: may as well use this as the test post in this forum   may as well use this as the test post in this forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:27 am

My take on the latest bevy of shit-storms @ LL.

I'll just serve up some copypasta from a few FacePlant messages I've sent....All completely Anon here of course..no names etc...

Yeah I've been watching this shit, well, not JUST this latest flood of fecal asshattery, but pretty much every episode, hell, since '07 or so. ALWAYS the same type of shit, with usually the same players.

The only changes I've ever seen are screen names, either due to banned members being back w/ new accounts, or 'newer' members having found favor with one (or more) of the, oh I guess maybe 3 'popular' groups there. --- Still & all, always the same really.

I have to admit, it DOES seem to have gotten exponentially worse the past year or so there..probably due to the shrinking 'old school' membership activity....

IDK, that thread RE: 'Is this the FUCKING Year LL?'...Actually, it has been happening like this since the launch, (and now I see demise) of Premium memberships.

Outside looking in, it all seems a bit put on. I mean the arguments/pants shitting all may indeed have basis in truth whatever, but so far as anything else, LOL, Just LOL.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, and maybe suggest letting the shit stirrers, & pants shitters just blather on...

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

may as well use this as the test post in this forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMGanotherforum :: ANON-