REBIRTH---Placenta Included

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  ---Chat  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Various LL_Dribblings.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
guido
That AssHole
guido

Humor : NO Thanx..unless you're offering.

Various LL_Dribblings. Empty
PostSubject: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:55 pm

LOL @ Service38.

Indeed, aside from being a mite disappointed in the continued lies, untruths, & bent reality concerning myself, the reasoning behind the whole OMGanotherforum attempt, the reasons behind the announcements RE: my passing etc., it's kinda a LuLz watching the threads @ LL as of late.

Shit, Seems like bans for others who DID stalk, threaten etc, (Service38, Richydong, others?) mean nothing now....Yet even though I never reveal my identity to anyone outright, don't get combative with anyone in comments, or lose it in any way, once the staff @ LL realize it's me, presumably through IP's, Bang...I'm gone.

Meh, with the exception of missing a few there, I guess it's not that big of a loss really.

Still and all, would be nice to be able to go back and interact...LL is still I must admit, a good place for decent discussion.

Various LL_Dribblings. Dancin12

Last edited by guido on Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Just in case...   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Just in case some of the asshats @ LL have forgotten, since again, I see I'm mentioned in a thread, here's the deal RE: MY Demise, which, was sent out once it became clear that things regarding my BANK & other REAL LIFE IMPORTANT accounts that got hacked, were nearing a legal quagmire:

• Quote :

• Conversation started January 1, 2012
    • Various LL_Dribblings. 1926720_671178129621102_5795734707657421757_t
      1/1, 9:05pm
      Guido Omgaf

"As I's sure many of you will find my still being amongst the living a bit of a shock, I'll sum that matter up with a small explanation, and then continue with the flesh & tubers of this e-mail.

Due to aggressive, and persistent hacking attempts, (2 of which were successful) while I was in the hospital last year, I was forced to put the entire OMGaf project on hold, and have my nephew announce that I had passed.

The situation is still ongoing insofar as investigations are concerned, so that's about all I can say ATM.

Anyhoo------

I send this e-mail out to a select few of you, (obviously none of you need fear anything RE: the past "Happy-Fun-Time" B.S. being investigated) to let you know that OMGanotherforum will be under a "Full Relaunch" after March, but that the ability for you to re-register @ the forum, (for the time being www.omganotherforum.forumotion.com in the address, but shortly it should be www.omganotherforum.org ) is active now.

It should be noted that all new accounts will need to be activated by Administrators (Either myself, my wife, or my nephew) for the time being.

While my prognosis is much better than it had been in the past, my illness (and the "Happy-Fun-Time" B.S.) has kept past "dreams" for OMGaf's expansion on hold. However, I'm looking into the possibility of associating with a new T.V. network to combine their media and cable broadcast aspects with our forum(s).

I'll stop short here from going too far into this, and should I see the interest in new account registrations, I'll post something RE: this in the forum.

I'll close by apologizing for any emotional stress (if there was any) or any other negativity felt by any of you due to my need to pose the past ruse.

Cheers, Merry Christmas, and God Bless,

Guido."

After the "Anyhoo" bit it's all moot, but that is what it is. I should add, I was ADVISED to do the things done BY LAW ENFORCEMENT. THEY thought it would INCREASE the Haxzors activity.

Also, Any Asshat saying that I'd started OMGanotherforum as ANY type of a fucking LL_Attack site, well, is quite simply a retard, & is confusing ME, with Prologic from LL, & HIS forum...you know, where "Secret Squirrels" like Richy_Dong_, Scarface, and  other select few, actually DID launch seeking retrubution (WTF ever that means) on LL.

I WILL admit however, AFTER my perma-ban, I DID indeed want to have a decent media sharing/forum site. Oh Well, want in one hand and all.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: The fuck is up with LL'ers?   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:47 am

WTF is up with LL'ers? I mean really. So, supposedly I'M the one obsessed? Excuse me, but I've not mentioned LL, OR any member thereof for at least a fucking year... Up until I saw a thread by Slaker RE: Me, and then, within the last month, several other comments RE: ME...So...really, Who is obsessed with whom?
You have at least 3 members 'in good standing' (LOL) now, who WERE pariahs back in teh day..way back when Prological made his shit site... and have burned, in one member's case at LEAST 5 accounts after being PERMA-BANNED...acting like their shit smells like cologne.

2 I should add, were ACTIVELY engaged in trying to gather as much 'Intel' (again LOL) on LL members, and the inner workings/postings from within the Permium forum area @ LL, as 'Secret Squirrels' for Prological. 1 As a matter of fact, threatened VIOLENCE against dewncl.

ME, I only EVER made maybe 4 comments on ONE account, stating that I'd wanted to help burn LL's credit down, admittedly in the throws of butthurt after a ban due to wtf ever.

NOW, even after it being readily proven that I NEVER set my site(s) up as attack sites against LL, (unlike the above mentioned Prological) and after apologizing for whatever upheaval I caused to ANYONE due to having put forth the notion that I had died from the cancer I STILL fight, (as INDEED advised to do by authorities due to account(s) hacking activity) and after proving, through my activity under a number of accounts immediately banned after being revealed as being mine, that indeed I do NOT troll LL acting an ass hat, I somehow, am still considered 'The Bastard of LL'.

Whatever.

No, it's NOT that 'Guido NEEDS more friends on fb', or that I'm OBSESSED with LL. I WISH TO MAKE AMENDS with as many people that I genuinely considered friends there.
If folk can't comprehend that Fuck 'em...and yes, I will still have OMGanotherforum's site open for whomever wishes to post here.

Anyway, Meh.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: W--O--W!   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Jay, you GO boi!

Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 02:09 AM   #91598
jayboulware
Santa with a twist.

Various LL_Dribblings. Avatar1563190_21

Various LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highpos
Various LL_Dribblings. Red_leftVarious LL_Dribblings. RedVarious LL_Dribblings. Red_right
Activity: 12%
Various LL_Dribblings. Green_leftVarious LL_Dribblings. GreenVarious LL_Dribblings. Green_right
Various LL_Dribblings. Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWISS- Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost
If the shoe fits, let him wear it
You are a despicable and contemptible excuse for a low life.

You get your jollies by denigrating the joy in other peoples lives and giggling uncontrollably over the pain that we as a community share with one another while seeking commiseration .

If you have a friend on LL it is only because they interact with you only occasionally and don't see the flood of hatred for your betters that you spew across your keyboard.

If ever you decide to crawl out of the hovel that you call home where the sun can see your bleached white whale carcass you will instantly attract carrion birds to feast on the death and dearth of humanity that you attempt and fail miserably to represent.

Begone you vile epithet, I shudder to contemplate your fate in the afterlife.

I spit on you, I spit on your grave.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 02:34 AM  

SWISS-
LiveLeaker

Various LL_Dribblings. Avatar1974564_2

Various LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_posVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highposVarious LL_Dribblings. Reputation_highpos
Various LL_Dribblings. Red_leftVarious LL_Dribblings. RedVarious LL_Dribblings. Red_right
Activity: 51%
Various LL_Dribblings. Green_leftVarious LL_Dribblings. GreenVarious LL_Dribblings. Green_right

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboulware Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost
You are a despicable and contemptible excuse for a low life.

You get your jollies by denigrating the joy in other peoples lives and giggling uncontrollably over the pain that we as a community share with one another while seeking commiseration .

If you have a friend on LL it is only because they interact with you only occasionally and don't see the flood of hatred for your betters that you spew across your keyboard.

If ever you decide to crawl out of the hovel that you call home where the sun can see your bleached white whale carcass you will instantly attract carrion birds to feast on the death and dearth of humanity that you attempt and fail miserably to represent.

Begone you vile epithet, I shudder to contemplate your fate in the afterlife.

I spit on you, I spit on your grave.
Seems you've been holding that one in for a while. I don't really want to get into it with you due to your age, so I'll let your whole rant slide
Various LL_Dribblings. User_offline Various LL_Dribblings. Report   Various LL_Dribblings. Quote Various LL_Dribblings. Multiquote_off Various LL_Dribblings. Quickreply
Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 02:36 AM   #91600
jayboulware
Santa with a twist.

Various LL_Dribblings. Avatar1563190_21

Activity: 12%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWISS- Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost
Seems you've been holding that one in for a while. I don't really want to get into it with you due to your age, so I'll let your whole rant slide
Can't come up with an educated rebuttal? Don't want to show your true ignorance? Or is it just the plain truth for all to see.

Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:41 pm

LOL Scarf Ace has ALWAYS been an UBERTROLL @ LL. I pity those roped into his(?) web.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 02:47 AM

SWISS-
LiveLeaker

Activity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayboulware Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost
Can't come up with an educated rebuttal? Don't want to show your true ignorance? Or is it just the plain truth for all to see.
I can, but I won't for now. Like I said your age, plus a LL'er asking me not to talk shit to you for a certain reason.

So just drop it
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:30 pm

YUP!

Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 03:28 AM   #91608
ModusOP
What's your diameter?

Activity: 6%

Jay 1 Swiss 0

Life 1 Swiss 0

You lose at everything it seems Scar, life hell even the internet lol. Pretty sad existence imo......not to mention you got to stoop so low as to insult someones child and even stoop lower by making the comment racial.

How do any of you here support this clown or put up with him making the same comments you would shit all over someone else for making.........those of you know who I am speaking to.
guido

PostSubject: BOLO FOR THE WIN!   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:16 am

Various LL_Dribblings. Post_old Today, 04:35 AM   #44
Bologna_Skins
You can call me Sugardick

Various LL_Dribblings. Avatar1885111_48

Activity: 6%

Alright, fuck it. We'll do it live.

SWISS, Slacker, Minch and Vel....

We get it. You are The Four Forum Horsemen all the sudden. Something weird and foul has blown all up your collective skirt. So what.

You guys seem to live on this forum as if you had nothing else going on in life. Congrats. Well done on having nothing else to do.

If you really think no one has noticed your shenanigans, you are obviously mistaken.

Instead of acting out in response to a comment, perhaps you all need to take your own advice and log the fuck out for a hot minute.

No wonder the forum has slowed to a prostate cancer drip of piss.
"well since im a Crack head alchoholic I cant Count and i dont have a 5th grade education.. SO being drunk right now I cant comment in a coherent fashion.." ~ Dat1111, June 26, 2008 http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost.php?p=229218&postcount=12
Various LL_Dribblings. User_offline Various LL_Dribblings. Report   Various LL_Dribblings. Quote Various LL_Dribblings. Multiquote_off Various LL_Dribblings. Quickreply
Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 04:47 AM   #45
SWISS-
LiveLeaker

Activity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bologna_Skins Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost

We get it. You are The Four Forum Horsemen all the sudden. Something weird and foul has blown all up your collective skirt. So what.

You guys seem to live on this forum as if you had nothing else going on in life. Congrats. Well done on having nothing else to do.

If you really think no one has noticed your shenanigans, you are obviously mistaken.

Instead of acting out in response to a comment, perhaps you all need to take your own advice and log the fuck out for a hot minute.

Why the fuck do you bring her into this, she hasn't even posted recently?

Is your ass still sore over D61 getting banned or is it over the one that was shitting the bed?

It was smudgen who came into this thread to start shit, because he has no fucking life, that fool didn't address anything in this thread he just came in to flame

So get your ass up, wipe that sand out of that manginia and go tell your boy to log out.

And the forums were fucking slow before all of this kicked off, so you can drop that lie as well
Various LL_Dribblings. Post_new Today, 04:49 AM   #46
noxomusVarious LL_Dribblings. Award_community
белый дьявол взломщик

Various LL_Dribblings. Avatar627520_14

Activity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bologna_Skins Various LL_Dribblings. Viewpost

Various LL_Dribblings. Attachment

ok, put the crack pipe down, step back and re-read what you typed and with a somewhat objective eye evaluate yourself in this scenario, lol.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 am

I should add, even in my current state, I'd LOVE to get one on one with this twat.

He being a tough guy and all..... I'd LOVE for him to try to teach me a thing or two... LoL
Back to top Go down
richy_dong

richy_dong

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 pm

I try and stay clear of the dramas these days
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 pm

richy_dong wrote:
I try and stay clear of the dramas these days
All things equal, probably for the best mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Dribblings.   Various LL_Dribblings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various LL_Dribblings.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OMGanotherforum :: Guido's Joint :: Guido's Discussions-