REBIRTH---Placenta Included

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  ---Chat  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Various LL_Splatters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
me1
Anonymous

Various LL_Splatters Empty
PostSubject: Aww, Bless His little stalker Heart!   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:09 pm

I'm blessed again today! Not only did ONE, but TWO LL_Ers mentioned me!

I'll just link 'em:

http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost.php?p=2013502&postcount=164

http://forums.liveleak.com/showpost.php?p=2013688&postcount=90116

Bless the little Wigglers!

I especially love how Richy has begun to feel that he's not worthy of being any type of Pariah as of the last year...seeing as he put dwencl through so much IRL hell..

As far as 3rd3y3 goes? Well, what's to say about him? Love his humor, but really, much like CTE/Smudgen, not much substance.

God loves the slow.
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Fingers Crossed   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:12 am

Let's see what it do:
So I guess this is the part where I start a thread, and further admit my wrongs, to not only those of you that I've not already made amends to, but the rest, and to the staff, and Hayden.
I'm good with that.
As a matter of fact, I've tried this very same thing a few times over the past few years HERE at Liveleak, this very same way. I'm really O.K. with doing it yet again.
YES, 3+ years ago, I DID in fact, through my self-ill advised decisions regarding my reactions to a ban of my 2nd. account, (whatsamattau), deserve completely, my ban. My reactions were completely out of line, and over the top.
ALSO, I must apologize for the decision to make a statement, obviously a false one, regarding my death. It's been explained before, but I'll do it again.
At the HEIGHT of my cancer treatment, and while waiting a decision regarding major surgery, Many of my accounts, banking, and other, were hacked, and much havoc was raised in my life.
It JUST so happened that at the same time, I'd had several things in the works regarding the online project I'd had going on at the time, so, on advise of law enforcement officials, I'd made the death announcement...Believing their statements that death usually brings about more hacking activity once accounts have already been compromised.
Whatever. What's been done, is done. I have apologized so many times, that I don't know what else to say.
To those I have pissed off../ .. Caused undue stress due to this, again, I Apologize.

I apologize too to the staff of Liveleak, and Hayden in particular. I have done this to Hayden in the past, but IDK if he's had the chance to read it.

I had a few months of ass hurt, after my last perma, where INDEED I had wished, and I guess 'promised' ill will on the site here.

I should say, that my online project had never, up to that point, ever been even a wish of mine, as a competitor, or EVER been an 'attack' LL site. Again, whatever.

I see that members of long distant past, who have threatened other members, who have collected/shared other members information, have been blessed with another chance.

I do not know what the success rate is with regards to these members, BUT I can ASSURE any/all members, that I will/would never (as I have never in the past) engage in those behaviors.

I ask that you allow me to proceed with my membership...Please.
Thank you for your time, and consideration.
http://forums.liveleak.com/showthread.php?p=2022388#post2022388
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Meh   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 8:24 am

You have been banned for the following reason:
Does the word "permanent" confuse you? You were told on several occasions you are not welcome on LiveLeak. This has not changed.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Keeping it real   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Just keeping it real.

This is ALL that I'd posted in the dumpster:

Various LL_Splatters Post_old Today, 07:30 AM   #1
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Various LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highpos
Various LL_Splatters Red_leftVarious LL_Splatters RedVarious LL_Splatters Red_right
Activity: 4%
Various LL_Splatters Green_leftVarious LL_Splatters GreenVarious LL_Splatters Green_right
Various LL_Splatters Icon1Man. Really?

I mean do what you do, but any account I've had past the first year of my ban, I've done nothing but HAVE an account as a reason TO be nipped again.

I'd like it if you could reconsider though Hayden. I apologize.

But, Whatever Hayden, your party, your pad.
Various LL_Splatters User_online Various LL_Splatters Report   Various LL_Splatters Quote Various LL_Splatters Multiquote_off Various LL_Splatters Quickreply
Various LL_Splatters Post_old Today, 09:06 AM   #2
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

Various LL_Splatters Avatar208495_19

Various LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_posVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highposVarious LL_Splatters Reputation_highpos
Various LL_Splatters Icon1

I don't want your apologies, I just want you to look up the word permanent. You are not a trustworthy person, you constantly spout bullshit and expect it to be swallowed whole. You won't be allowed back at any point.

That's all there is to it.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old Today, 01:59 PM   #3
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Various LL_Splatters Red_leftVarious LL_Splatters RedVarious LL_Splatters Red_right
Various LL_Splatters Green_leftVarious LL_Splatters GreenVarious LL_Splatters Green_right

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
richy_dong

richy_dong

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Mate, I said it on LL, you are obsessed with the place . You keep bringing me into this shit, (chat with Blue) and some other shit. Why you are banned and not me ect ect. Just disconnect your internet for 6 months or so and get your head together. Honestly man. 
Your continual persistence with this is not doing you any favours. I speak from experience
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

Humor : NO Thanx..unless you're offering.

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm

richy_dong wrote:
Mate, I said it on LL, you are obsessed with the place . You keep bringing me into this shit, (chat with Blue) and some other shit. Why you are banned and not me ect ect. Just disconnect your internet for 6 months or so and get your head together. Honestly man. 
Your continual persistence with this is not doing you any favours. I speak from experience
I'm GLAD you (from a list of many, ) Decided to reply.

I have "Disconnected" from LL for at least a year, If I remember correct, at LEAST 1, More like 3.

I HAD (Still do) have a few accounts that I use JUST to catch up on TOPICS...You know, REAL topics..Not any nappie sharting.

THAT being said.

A month ago, when I saw a TOPIC 'dedicated' to 'me', I decided to watch a bit more...

Well, what do you know?! More of the same! Meaning, Crucifying ME for the actions of OTHERS!

Meanwhile, people like you, (Sorry Richy, but it's TRUE) go about doing what they DO.

ASSIMILATED.

No, The REAL reason I'll ALWAYS be benned from LL, is NOT that I am Stan/Satan, BUT the fact that Roo''' told me the whole deal RE: H.

How (in THIS case in particular) Hayden ASSURED (in the staff area of LL forums) that, during bl4h's 'Amnesty' thread, he'd NEVER get back, regardless of the membership vote....He, (Hayden) would just adjust the poll numbers.

Play about as you will Richy, here, there, DR, wherever, Anywhere...

I will do as such, including LL...

Just NEVER forget, that so far as shit @ LL goes, I am no fool.

I've been willing to let shit go as It goes...Still am. BUT, I am NO any Satan to LL.

Never have been.
Back to top Go down
guido
That AssHole
guido

Humor : NO Thanx..unless you're offering.

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:51 pm

So far as being "Obsessed"..AGAIN, I'M NOT the one who keeps bringing up LL...

Think about that...Outside In.
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Not to seem obsessed, but ESPECIALLY with RE: to our cinvo here:   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:07 am

06-22-2014, 07:30 AM   #1
Various LL_Splatters User_online Various LL_Splatters Report   Various LL_Splatters Quote Various LL_Splatters Multiquote_off Various LL_Splatters Quickreply
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-22-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

I don't want your apologies, I just want you to look up the word permanent. You are not a trustworthy person, you constantly spout bullshit and expect it to be swallowed whole. You won't be allowed back at any point.

That's all there is to it.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Alright then.
Various LL_Splatters Post_new Today, 02:02 AM   #4
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Just to ask one more question. I UNDERSTAND the definition of "permanent".

I guess I just wonder if you do.

Think about it.
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Witty reply   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 am

Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-24-2014, 02:02 AM   #4
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Just to ask one more question. I UNDERSTAND the definition of "permanent".

I guess I just wonder if you do.

Think about it.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-24-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

Mate, I don't want a chat with you and I don't need to think about any of your crap. Be a man, accept you're not welcome somewhere, and go back to sniffing around LiveLeakers on Facebook or whatever it is you do. Laters.
Various LL_Splatters Post_new Today, 01:11 AM   #6
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

LAWLS. OK guy. It is after all what it is. We both do not understand the meaning of the word you wish to be understood.
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Forgot to Update   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 am

Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-24-2014, 09:31 AM   #5
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

Mate, I don't want a chat with you and I don't need to think about any of your crap. Be a man, accept you're not welcome somewhere, and go back to sniffing around LiveLeakers on Facebook or whatever it is you do. Laters.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-26-2014, 01:11 AM   #6
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Activity: 5%

LAWLS. OK guy. It is after all what it is. We both do not understand the meaning of the word you wish to be understood.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-26-2014, 08:51 AM   #7
LL_Hayden
No Sin Bin can hold ME!

Huh? You have a permanent ban. This means your account swill be binned whenever found. You having the chance for an answer in here is a nicety. Doubtless you have other accounts with which to browse the place and copy past crap on FB e.t.c. Whatever tickles your pickle. BTW, get your Roo story straight FFS, if you're going to be obsessed at least do it correctly.

I reckon we're done here. Laters.
Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-27-2014, 05:29 AM   #8
jmehoff
Dumpster Diving

Erm, O.K. LOL @ Obsessed BTW.

I do appreciate the nicety of being able to post in here though. Does smell of grubby socks tho.

TTFN!
Back to top Go down
me1
Anonymous

PostSubject: Permanent ==DEFINITION:   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:26 am

Permanent ==DEFINITION:

1. permanent
    Houghton Mifflin

• adj.adjective

1. Lasting or remaining without essential change.
      2. Not expected to change in status, condition, or place.
        a permanent address; permanent secretary to the president.

• n.noun

1. Any of several long-lasting hair styles usually achieved by chemical applications which straighten, curl, or wave the hair.

• permanent press

• n.noun

1. A chemical process in which fabrics are permanently shaped and treated for wrinkle resistance.
      2. A fabric treated by permanent press.

Houghton Mifflin
  • permanent magnet

• n.noun

1. A piece of magnetic material that retains its magnetism after it is removed from a magnetic field.

Houghton Mifflin
  • permanent tooth

• n.noun

1. One of the second set of teeth in mammals that grow as the milk teeth are shed. Humans have 32 permanent teeth.

Houghton Mifflin

SO, I guess H DOESN'T (I guess like me) understand "Permanent"...
  • Back to top Go down
    me1
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Posted @ LL:   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

Various LL_Splatters Post_old 06-27-2014, 05:29 AM   #8
    jmehoff
    Dumpster Diving

Erm, O.K. LOL @ Obsessed BTW.

I do appreciate the nicety of being able to post in here though. Does smell of grubby socks tho.

TTFN!
    Various LL_Splatters Post_new Today, 11:27 PM   #9
    jmehoff
    Dumpster Diving

As a bit of an update...been busy you see, but:

Permanent ==DEFINITION:

1. permanent
      Houghton Mifflin

• adj.adjective

1. Lasting or remaining without essential change.
        2. Not expected to change in status, condition, or place.
          a permanent address; permanent secretary to the president.

• n.noun

1. Any of several long-lasting hair styles usually achieved by chemical applications which straighten, curl, or wave the hair.

permanent press

• n.noun

1. A chemical process in which fabrics are permanently shaped and treated for wrinkle resistance.
      2. A fabric treated by permanent press.

Houghton Mifflin
    permanent magnet

• n.noun

1. A piece of magnetic material that retains its magnetism after it is removed from a magnetic field.

Houghton Mifflin
    permanent tooth

• n.noun

1. One of the second set of teeth in mammals that grow as the milk teeth are shed. Humans have 32 permanent teeth.

Houghton Mifflin

SO, I guess H like me You do not understand "Permanent"...

Looking at some of the membership.
    Back to top Go down
    me1
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:25 am

Just an update:

Various LL_Splatters Post_new 07-08-2014, 06:03 AM    #10
    LL_Hayden
    No Sin Bin can hold ME!

You don't have to worry about "some of the membership". Your ban is permanent, this means you'll be banned whenever you're discovered. Not sure why you think there's any confusion on this issue and, to be really fair, I don't actually care.

All clear? Super. Goodbye.
    Various LL_Splatters Post_new Today, 01:23 AM    #11
    jmehoff
    Dumpster Diving

Activity: 1%

SUPER!

Just saying Hayden, for one to ask if a meaning of a word is understood by another, the one asking should at least make an attempt to show they too understand said work.

Ta.
    Back to top Go down
    me1
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 am

Various LL_Splatters Post_old Yesterday, 04:42 AM   #12
    LL_Hayden
    No Sin Bin can hold ME!

At least you still talk a load of old bollocks. Consistency is important.
    Various LL_Splatters Post_new Today, 04:34 AM   #13
    jmehoff
    Dumpster Diving

Activity: 0%

Lawls!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various LL_Splatters   Various LL_Splatters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various LL_Splatters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    OMGanotherforum :: ANON-